Snap up a beach holiday for as little as £314 this summer
With sub-zero temperatures and the threat of snow on the way, a summer holiday is a welcoming ray of sunshine to warm the cockles during the Great British winter.
Sunseekers who book their annual beach break in January not only give themselves something sunny to look forward to, they can also enjoy big discounts when they book online. As TUI, Jet2, First Choice and more compete for our attention, the January travel sales are saving savvy holidaymakers hundreds of pounds, along with free child places, free lounge access and other money-saving extras.
If you haven’t got your 2024 summer holiday organised yet, there are still plenty to choose from. We’ve rounded up some of the very best deals from our favourite travel agents including sunshine hols from just £314 per person.
Whether you are looking to live it up in Ibiza or chill out on the beaches of Benidorm, these deals are all competitively priced for high-season holidays.
The travel agent offers big incentives for sunseekers who book in January, including deposits from as little as £60 per person, monthly payment plans and free child places on selected holidays.
Departing from 11 airports across the UK, Jet2 holiday prices usually include a 22kg baggage allowance, 10kg hand luggage and transfers.
The best value deals on the website today include:
Best on a budget – Seven nights at the Royal Garden in Kavos for £449 per person, flying from Liverpool on August, 30.
- Best for families – Seven nights at the Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments in Gran Canaria for £718 per person, flying from Bristol on July, 27.
- Best for couples – Seven nights at the Azuline S’Anfora & Fleming Hotel, Ibiza for £635 per person, flying from London Stansted on August, 22.
- Best all-inclusive – Seven nights at the Marbel Hotel by Palm Wings, Izmir, Turkey for £893 per person, flying from East Midlands on August, 8.
The online holiday company is currently offering 25% off selected hotels and big discounts on all-inclusive breaks for summer 2024.
Customers can also take advantage of deposits from just £25 per person and pay monthly options to help make dream holidays more affordable.
On The Beach
As part of their early bird deals, On The Beach is offering free airport lounge access with four and five-star holidays, as well as deposits from £30 per person and lots of free perks included with selected bookings.
Inviting sunseekers to “Book like a genius and holiday like a fool”, the online travel agent has some incredibly cheap deals for Summer 2024.
The TUI Live Happy sale offers £100 off a spend of £1000 and £250 off bookings costing more than £2500 on summer holidays across Europe and beyond. Customers who sign up for a myTUI account could alternatively choose to save £300 on selected long-haul holidays using a unique code.
Some TUI holidays can be booked with £0 deposits, with the cost of the getaway spread across monthly Direct Debits. TUI is also promising to offer more ‘Kids Go Free’ places than ever before for the summer season in 2024.
- Best on a budget – Seven nights at T&G Apartments in Marmaris, Tukey for £494 per person, flying from London Gatwick on September, 2.
- Best for families – Seven nights at the Mayflower Apartments in Antalya, Turkey for £562 per person, flying from Manchester on July, 31.
- Best for couples – Fourteen nights at the More Hotel in Majorca for £940 per person, flying from London Gatwick on August, 5.
- Best all-inclusive – Seven nights at the Be Live Experience Orotava in Tenerife for £806 per person, flying from East Midlands Airport on August, 17.
First Choice regularly runs promotions and discounts throughout the year, and in its big January sale, it is pushing the boat out with up to up to £250 off summer holiday bookings made up until February, 29.
With a huge selection of holidays on offer in Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Orlando, New York, Florida and many more popular holiday hotspots, sunseekers could save on trips departing between May, 1 and October 31, 2024.
Want to fly further away? There are also good deals to find on long-haul holidays, with the likes of British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Love Holidays and others offering selected discounts until the end of the month.
The further you fly the more pricey the holiday, but some deals are still great value such as a seven-night stay in New York for £992, Barbados from £983, Thailand from £1090 or all-inclusive luxury in the Maldives from £1450 this summer.