We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, February 1, 2024.
- This week, a guest visiting Magic Kingdom jumped or fell from a Tom Sawyer Island raft into Rivers of America and refused to swim ashore.
- Tiana’s Famous Beignets have arrived at Magic Kingdom for Celebrate Soulfully 2024, and we were at the park to give them a review.
- Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons has announced several new offerings, including a new wedding location near Spaceship Earth at EPCOT.
- A new monthly cookie is now available at Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs for February 2024, and we were there today to review it.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney Visa Cardmembers will be able to take advantage of special Walt Disney World Resort hotel rates this spring.
- shopDisney will reportedly be ditching their current branding to go back to their original Disney Store name.
- The Mickey pretzel-themed drop for the Stitch Attacks Snacks collection has arrived at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- This morning, we saw Walt Disney World testing new X-ray machines at at EPCOT security area.
- The Walt Disney Company has fallen to number 12 on Fortune’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies, and to number 4 on their list for Media and Entertainment — following 20 years of being number 1.
- This afternoon, Disney filed a notice of intent to appeal the decision to dismiss their federal First Amendment lawsuit against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and the CFTOD.
- Trian Management’s Nelson Peltz filed his white paper detailing a number of improvements to The Walt Disney Company, including a seat for himself on the Board.
- The Walt Disney Company has set the date for their annual meeting of shareholders, as well as commented on outside Board hopefuls like Peltz.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!