KNOWN as the ‘sunshine state’, Florida has it all – from world-famous theme parks and waterparks to beaches and museums.
We’ve rounded up the best deals to get you there this year, with prices from £672pp, including flights.
Florida is a great destination to visit all year round, with temperatures reaching highs of 23C even during winter.
In fact, the state gets around 230 days of sunshine a year and has four beaches in the top 10 for best beaches in the US on TripAdvisor.
The state’s coastline also offers unique water activities, such as the bioluminescent kayaking tours in Mosquito Bay.
Commonly known as ‘Florida’s underwater lightshow’, billions of plankton release a bright blue-white light that creates a magical natural experience.
The tickets are available from £39 per day, so 14 days work out at £535 for both kids and adults.
Meanwhile, you could also bag a 10% discount on all Universal Orlando ‘Hotel and Ticket Packages’ by using the code ‘TENOFF‘ at checkout.
A holidaymaker has also shared her top tips for Brits eyeing up a trip to Orlando, having visited herself more than 40 times.
She explained how to save cash on merchandise, how to park your car for free, and how to make the most of your trip.
Beyond the world-renowned parks, Florida has some lesser-known experiences like the Everglades National Park, which is often described as a ‘wildlife paradise’.
Here, holidaymakers could hop on airboat trips to spot hundreds of bird species and alligators in their natural environment.
Elsewhere, the Salvador Dalí Museum in St. Petersburg offers the greatest collection of the surrealist artist’s works outside of Europe.
Florida is also known for having the most golf courses, with more than 1,400.
Here, you might explore South Beach and enjoy the Art Deco structures and golden sand beaches.
And when the night falls, don’t forget to visit Little Havana’s popular Latin nightclubs.
If you’re ready to head off to Florida, here are some of the best holiday packages we’ve spotted in 2024:
- 7 nights at Rosen Inn International Drive in International Drive, Orlando, USA – from £672pp
- 7 nights at Seaside Apartments in Miami, USA – from £754pp
- 7 nights at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista in Lake Buena Vista, Orlando – from £756pp
- 7 nights at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando in International Drive, Orlando, USA – from £766pp
- 7 nights at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites in Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, USA – from £767pp
- 7 nights at Coco Key Resort & Water Park Orlando in International Drive, Orlando, USA – from £769pp
- 4 nights at Waterside Hotel in Miami, USA – from £776pp
- 4 nights at AxelBeach Miami-Adults Only in Miami, USA – from £790pp
If you’re after more family-friendly deals, we also rounded up the top 10 all-inclusive waterpark hotels in Turkey on TripAdvisor and our pick of the deals that get you there.
And we’ve explained why Turkey is the ‘perfect’ all-year-round destination with cheap beach holidays and city breaks under £350.